OFP Surgical Arts
OFP Surgical Arts is proud to become Racine County’s newest and most comprehensive provider for oral, facial and periodontal surgery. Dr. Mary Ballard, DDS and Dr. Adrian Rivas, DMD, are board certified specialists in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Periodontics, trained in the most current and contemporary therapies in their fields.
The multidisciplinary team approach that Dr. Ballard and Dr. Rivas offer is a unique, innovative model for patient-centered care. No other practice in Racine County can provide the array of in-depth and broad scope solutions as that of OFP Surgical Arts.
Dental specialty care is becoming increasingly complex. Why should patients limit themselves to the diagnostic capabilities of only a single specialist? At OFP Surgical Arts, patients benefit from consultation and collaboration with both oral surgeon and periodontist in order to provide the most curated and comprehensive surgical treatment plan.
At OFP Surgical Arts, we are happy to provide the following services:
- Teeth Extraction
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Management of Impacted teeth for Orthodontic Therapy (Exposure and Bonding Procedures)
- Placement of Dental Implants
- All-on-4 Protocol for Dental Implants
- Treatment of Recession (Gum Grafts)
- Treatment and Management of Periodontal Disease (loose teeth, bleeding gums, bad breath, tooth and bone loss)
- Esthetic Crown Lengthening (Gummy Smile)
- Scaling and Root Planning (Deep Cleaning)
- Diagnosis and Management of Oral Lesions
- Management of Traumatic Injuries to the Mouth and Face
- Surgical Management of TMJ conditions
In addition, we offer maintenance of dental implants through our hygiene program.
We are also certified to administer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and perform conscious or deep sedation for any of our services.
Dr. Ballard and Dr. Rivas are passionate about providing quality care in a comfortable environment. We are excited to serve the Racine County area and look forward to providing high quality care to the community.
Our office is located at 5801 Washington Avenue, Suite 102, Mt. Pleasant, WI. Call us at Mt. Pleasant Office Phone Number 262-886-0147.